Conferences & Events
News and service
Other invited lectures & presentations
AI Demos @ MIT Media Lab
5. Saldias, B., Foster, G., Freitag, M., & Tan, Q. (May, 2022) Toward More Effective Human Evaluation for Machine Translation. Proceedings of the 2022 ACL Workshop on Human Evaluation of NLP Systems (HumEval). ACL.
4. Saldias, B., & Roy, D. (July, 2020) Exploring aspects of similarity between spoken personal narratives by disentangling them into narrative clause types. Proceedings of the 2020 ACL Workshop on Narrative Understanding, Storylines, and Events (NUSE). ACL.
Work also presented at WiML @ NeurIPS19, WiML @ ICML20, CODI @ EMNLP20.
3. Bhargava, R.*, Chung, A.*, Gaikwad, N.*, Hope, A.*, Jen, D.*, Rubinovitz, J.*, Saldias, B.*, & Zuckerman, E.* (2019, November). Gobo: A System for Exploring User Control of Invisible Algorithms in Social Media. Proceedings of the 2019 ACM Conference on Computer Supported Cooperative Work and Social Computing (CSCW). ACM. *All authors contributed equally to this research.
2. Saldias, B., & Picard, R. (2019, September). Tweet Moodifier: Towards Giving Emotional Awareness to Twitter Users. Proceedings of the 2019 International Conference on Affective Computing and Intelligent Interaction (ACII). IEEE.
1. Saldias, B., Protopapas, P., & Pichara, K. (2019, May). A Full Probabilistic Model for Yes/No Type Crowdsourcing in Multi-Class Classification. Proceedings of the 2019 SIAM International Conference on Data Mining (SDM) (pp. 756-764). SIAM.